Join us at Bellagio Las Vegas for:
Call 1-888-987-6667 to make your room reservations now*.
Or, you may book your room using this link*: https://book.passkey.com/e/49813765
*Be sure to mention that you’re part of the HortySpringer group to get the discounted room rate of $219 (per night) on Tuesday/Wednesday and $199 (per night) for Thursday/Friday/Saturday + $39 resort fee. This room rate discount is available through October 25, 2019 or until the room block is sold out (whichever comes first).
The hotel rooms and suites at the Bellagio offer the perfect blend of beauty and elegance. The rooms at the Bellagio will elevate your stay while traveling for business. With views of the Las Vegas valley or the iconic Bellagio fountains right from your suite, your stay will be nothing short of unforgettable.
Learn More about Bellagio Las Vegas:
What to Do
- Achieve the dream of indoor human flight at Vegas Indoor Skydiving.
- Marvel at the artistry and acrobatics at one of seven Cirque du Soleil shows, including Michael Jackson ONE, the Beatles Love, Mystère, O and more.
- You don’t want to miss the iconic fountain shows at The Bellagio, offered at least every half hour.
- It’s only a short drive to the Hoover Dam. Tour the inside of the dam and enjoy stunning views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead.
- It’s not likely to rain in Las Vegas, but even if it does, you can still get your thrills at Adventuredome, a five-acre indoor amusement park.
- Sure, you have bars back home. But do you have a bar where everything – including the glasses, walls, and even the bar itself – is made out of ice? Don ultra-warm outerwear and experience Minus 5, the bar where it’s always 5 degrees below 0 (Celsius! that’s 23 degrees Fahrenheit)!
- Looking to pick up a unique gift for someone back home? The Arts Factory Las Vegas houses galleries of all types of artists.
- Test your crime-solving skills at CSI: The Experience, an interactive exhibit based on the hit TV show.
- Feel like you’re in France with a trip up the half-scale Eiffel Tower.
- Fly from atop the Red Mountain down into Bootleg Canyon (30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip) on an exhilarating zipline tour at Zipline Las Vegas (tennis shoes are required and it involves moderate hiking).
- Meet rare, exotic animals, including white lions and tigers, plus a family of dolphins, at Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat.
- Bringing your family? They’re sure to have a blast at the Discovery Children’s Museum, which features a variety of exhibits designed to entertain and educate youngsters.
- For the most spectacular, sweeping views of the entire Las Vegas area, enjoy a peaceful hot air balloon ride at Vegas Balloon Rides.