Join us on April 8 – 10, 2021 at The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans for:
Discover The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans – setting the bar for luxury hotels. Located in the French Quarter, this New Orleans hotel features Southern ambience, luxurious suites and a stunning spa.
Amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans include:
For Reservations at The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans, call 1-504-524-1331 to make your room reservations now. Be sure to mention that you’re part of the HortySpringer group to get the discounted room rate of $369 per night.
Or, book your room now using the link below (same room discount applies through March 8, 2021 or until the room block is sold out):
What to Do
- House of Blues — Great food and live music.
- The Audubon Nature Institute is an easy walk from the Ritz-Carlton, and boasts an IMAX theater as well as many fascinating aquatic species.
- History buffs will be enthralled by The National World War II Museum.
- There’s a tour for everyone!
- Garden tours — See the abundant and exotic landscapes that thrive in this tropical climate
- Haunted tours — Learn about the city’s haunted past… and present
- French Quarter tours — See the rich history of one of New Orleans’ most infamous neighborhoods
- Culinary tours — Eat your way through New Orleans’ food scene
- Riverboat tours — Take a ride on the Mississippi for great views and a relaxing time
- Plantation tours — Beautiful mansions along the banks of the Mississippi River will take you back in time
- Cemetery tours — Your memories of New Orleans’ Cities of the Dead will linger long after your visit