Join us on April 8 – 10, 2021 at The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans for:
Discover The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans— setting the bar for luxury hotels. Located in the French Quarter, this New Orleans hotel features Southern ambience, luxurious suites and a stunning spa.
Amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans include:
For Reservations at The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans, call 1-800-826-8987 to make your room reservations now. Be sure to mention that you’re part of the HortySpringer group to get the discounted room rate of $369 per night (discount applies through March 8, 2021 or until the room block is sold out).
Or, book your room now by clicking here (same room discount applies through March 8, 2021 or until the room block is sold out).
What to Do
- House of Blues — Great food and live music.
- The Audubon Nature Institute is an easy walk from the Ritz-Carlton, and boasts an IMAX theater as well as many fascinating aquatic species.
- History buffs will be enthralled by The National World War II Museum.
- There’s a tour for everyone!
- Garden tours — See the abundant and exotic landscapes that thrive in this tropical climate
- Haunted tours — Learn about the city’s haunted past… and present
- French Quarter tours — See the rich history of one of New Orleans’ most infamous neighborhoods
- Culinary tours — Eat your way through New Orleans’ food scene
- Riverboat tours — Take a ride on the Mississippi for great views and a relaxing time
- Plantation tours — Beautiful mansions along the banks of the Mississippi River will take you back in time
- Cemetery tours — Your memories of New Orleans’ Cities of the Dead will linger long after your visit