The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans is SOLD OUT!
There are still rooms available at the Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
Or, you may book your room using this link*: Make Your Room Reservation Here
*Be sure to mention that you’re part of the HortySpringer group to get the discounted room rate of $284 per night. This room rate discount is available through March 13 or until the room block is sold out (whichever comes first).
What to Do
- French Quarter Festival (FREE) — April 11-14, 2019
- House of Blues — Great food and live music.
- The Audubon Nature Institute is an easy walk from the Ritz-Carlton, and boasts an IMAX theater as well as many fascinating aquatic species.
- History buffs will be enthralled by The National World War II Museum.
- There’s a tour for everyone!
- Garden tours — See the abundant and exotic landscapes that thrive in this tropical climate
- Haunted tours — Learn about the city’s haunted past… and present
- French Quarter tours — See the rich history of one of New Orleans’ most infamous neighborhoods
- Culinary tours — Eat your way through New Orleans’ food scene
- Riverboat tours — Take a ride on the Mississippi for great views and a relaxing time
- Plantation tours — Beautiful mansions along the banks of the Mississippi River will take you back in time
- Cemetery tours — Your memories of New Orleans’ Cities of the Dead will linger long after your visit