Join us at Caesars Palace for:
Click here to make your room reservations now.*
HortySpringer Discounted Room Rate Information:
- Reservations for Wed./Thurs.: $199 plus $45 resort fee
- Reservations for Fri./Sat.: $229 plus $45 resort fee
- Our discounted room rates are available through October 24, 2022 or until the room block is sold out, whichever comes first.
*Please note: All reservations made by phone will be assessed a $15 reservation fee per reservation.
What to Do
- Achieve the dream of indoor human flight at Vegas Indoor Skydiving.
- Marvel at the artistry and acrobatics at one of seven Cirque du Soleil shows.
- It’s only a short drive to the Hoover Dam. Tour the inside of the dam and enjoy stunning views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead.
- It’s not likely to rain in Las Vegas, but even if it does, you can still get your thrills at Adventuredome, a five-acre indoor amusement park.
- Sure, you have bars back home. But do you have a bar where everything – including the glasses, walls, and even the bar itself – is made out of ice? Don ultra-warm outerwear and experience Minus 5, the bar where it’s always 5 degrees below 0 (Celsius! that’s 23 degrees Fahrenheit)!
- Looking to pick up a unique gift for someone back home? The Arts Factory Las Vegas houses galleries of all types of artists.
- Test your crime-solving skills at CSI: The Experience, an interactive exhibit based on the hit TV show.
- Feel like you’re in France with a trip up the half-scale Eiffel Tower.
- Fly from atop the Red Mountain down into Bootleg Canyon (30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip) on an exhilarating zipline tour at Zipline Las Vegas (tennis shoes are required and it involves moderate hiking).
- Meet rare, exotic animals, including white lions and tigers, plus a family of dolphins, at Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat.
- Bringing your family? They’re sure to have a blast at the Discovery Children’s Museum, which features a variety of exhibits designed to entertain and educate youngsters.
- For the most spectacular, sweeping views of the entire Las Vegas area, enjoy a peaceful hot air balloon ride at Vegas Balloon Rides.