Join us January 30 – February 1, 2020 at The Ritz-Carlton Naples for:
NOTE: All seminar meetings will take place at The Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort, located at 280 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples, Florida.
To help with the demand at the location, we have also secured a block of rooms at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort is located four miles from The Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort. A complimentary shuttle will be provided between the two resorts.
Call 1-800-542-8680 to make your room reservations now.*
*Be sure to mention that you’re part of the HortySpringer group to get the discounted room rate of $509 per night. (This special room rate will be available until December 30, 2019 or until the room block sells out, whichever comes first.)
Nestled amid rolling greens, tropical palm trees and a shimmering lake stands The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, an exceptional retreat just three miles away from Gulf of Mexico.
- Dining (Five innovative dining experiences: Lemonía, Mezzo, Bella Vista Lounge, Express(o) and the Poolside Grill)
- Heated outdoor pool, sundeck and poolside restaurant
- Spa: The Massage and Facial Center offers an intimate experience, with three inviting treatment rooms for facials, massages and skincare services.
- The Fitness Center at the golf resort is furnished with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment including free weights, cable machines, exercise balls and stretching area.
- Access to the Tiburón Golf Club, offering two 18-hole Greg Norman-designed championship golf courses, instruction and pro shop
The Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort (Sold Out)
Situated on three miles of pristine white beaches, every guest room at The Ritz-Carlton Naples offers a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Dining (Eight innovative dining experiences: The Grill, Gumbo Limbo, DUSK, Terrazza, Poolside Café, Bites at the Lobby Lounge, The Gourmet Shop and the Spa’s =H20+)
- Two heated outdoor pools; a free-form family pool with an interactive children’s splash pool and an adults’ only Junior Olympic relaxation pool with whirlpool
- Vue, a sleek, modern high-tech entertainment lounge featuring the latest in video games
- An exclusive world-class spa featuring more than 30 treatment rooms that combine relaxation and body therapies with wellness and nutrition programs and a complimentary fitness center
- Access to the Tiburón Golf Club (a short 3 miles away), offering two 18-hole Greg Norman-designed championship golf courses, instruction and pro shop, located nearby at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
- Nature’s Wonders, an interactive environmental children’s program
What to Do
- Get a great look at Naples and learn about its history on a Trolley Tour
- Visit Third Street South in Historic Old Naples
- Look for over 200 species of birds at Audubon’s Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary
- Stroll over 170 acres of tropical, Asian and water gardens at Naples Botanical Garden
- Catch a glimpse of manatees on a Manatee Eco-Tours boat ride
- See dolphins frolicking about on the Dolphin Explorer eco-tour
- Meet animals from alligators to zebras at the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- Fly with the Everglades Jetpack Adventures
- Find more activities and adventures on the Naples Visitors’ Guide website