The Incredible Shrinking Medical Staff
April 11, 2017 - 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm (ET)
If the answer to any of the following questions is “yes,” maybe it’s time for a check-up.
- Is most inpatient care provided by hospitalists who work shifts?
- Is more and more care provided by APCs?
- Is the largest category of “medical staff members” t for physicians who do nothing in the hospital?
- Are meetings so poorly attended that your quorum is two?
- Is the percentage of employed physicians on your medical staff 50% and growing?
- Are the once volunteer activities like ED call, service as medical staff leaders and attendance at meetings now compensated by the hospital?
- Are hospital-based services staffed by regional or national companies whose physicians aren’t available to perform medical staff duties?
- Have you tried all those other bylaws remedies for low-volume practitioners, but they just haven’t done the trick?
You’re not alone. We have just the prescription: ideas and practical suggestions that will help you deal with these symptoms and restore your medical staff to vibrant good health.
Tuesday, April 11.
- Audio Conference 1:00-2:00 (ET)
- Questions and Discussion 2:00-2:30 (ET)
Audio Conference Registration: $250/line .
Audio Conference & CD: $300 (includes participation).
Audio Conference & MP3: $300 (includes participation).
CD Only: $250 for CD only.
MP3 Only: $250 for MP3 recording only.